Section 8 Rental Assistance

The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program is federally funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). It provides a subsidy for qualified families to obtain existing rental housing at a rent they can afford. For more information, go to the HUD Website about the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.

The Grand County Housing Authority administers this program for Routt County. They can be contacted at (970) 725-3347.